Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cannot charge my iPod shuffle gen 4

I can't get the shuffle to charge. no light on the orange unit when plugged in to usb or outlet.

OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on Jun 10, 2014 5:54 AM

2 replies

Jun 12, 2014 8:20 AM in response to anhkiet_1992

Hello anhkiet_1992,

After reviewing your post, I have located an article that can help in this situation. It contains a number of troubleshooting steps and helpful advice concerning iPod Shuffle issues:

iPod shuffle troubleshooting and service FAQ

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts1412

Additional Information

You can find more information about our iPod shuffle service program, including warranty information, AppleCare Protecion Plan, and out-of-warranty pricing, on our iPod shuffle Service FAQ page.

Thank you for contributing to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

BobbyD

Jun 12, 2014 9:23 AM in response to bobby_d

Thanks bobby_d,I read through this topic too and followed these steps,I tried to reset my ipod,but it didn't work.

I tried for many times,about two days after this stupid thing happend then i don't know why it works again.

If this stupid thing happen again,i may contact you,it often happen to me,when the ipod says "battery is low" then i recharge,it still happens,i hope it will be fine for the next time.

i cannot charge my iPod shuffle gen 4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.