Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is GoRoostr.com Legit Or Not???

Got a New Computer And Was wondering if http://GoRoostr.com is a legit place to sell my old macbook pro.?

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.3)

Posted on Jun 10, 2014 10:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 3:58 PM

Legit! I was skeptical at first because I had never heard of the company, but I felt fairly confident once I saw that they're verified by the BBB. Google also has numerous positive reviews. GoRoostr provides a free FedEx shipping label, which is pretty common. They email immediately upon receipt of the computer and again once they've run the diagnostics and have printed the check I received my check (and a GoRoostr sticker haha) within 2 days of their receipt. Overall a super easy transaction and the highest quote by about $60. I highly recommend!

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2016 3:58 PM in response to KARASU069

Legit! I was skeptical at first because I had never heard of the company, but I felt fairly confident once I saw that they're verified by the BBB. Google also has numerous positive reviews. GoRoostr provides a free FedEx shipping label, which is pretty common. They email immediately upon receipt of the computer and again once they've run the diagnostics and have printed the check I received my check (and a GoRoostr sticker haha) within 2 days of their receipt. Overall a super easy transaction and the highest quote by about $60. I highly recommend!

Aug 27, 2015 10:24 PM in response to KARASU069

I just sold my laptop to them and was so impressed with them I felt like they deserved to be shared. When you're sending an expensive item across the country, you want to know that they received it and are fair to you, GoRoostr definitely gained my trust! They gave me a great price that is better than the competitors. Besides the price, what impressed me the most was that they were just a PLEASURE to work with. I emailed them with a question and got a response within an hour. As soon as they received my computer, they emailed me right away to let me know, even before I could track my Fedex. Their turn around time is same-day! Super Fast! They are also super detail-oriented, noticed I sent emails from different emails and wanted to make sure I got their message. Communication was clear and quick! GoRoostr was even willing to go the extra mile to make sure I am satisfied. I felt like I was working with a person, getting individual care, rather than with some nameless large corporation.

Their website was super easy to use. Their email instruction was clear, and I could tell they wanted to make sure my laptop got there in good condition. I've never heard of this site so at first I was skeptical, but I decided to give it a shot. Turns out, they were amazing. I would DEFINITELY recommend to my friends!

Is GoRoostr.com Legit Or Not???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.