Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Won't let me sign into Crunchyroll?

Whenever I go to the Crunchyroll App on Apple TV, I click on 'Sign in with your existing account.', but once I've put my email address in and my password, the screen just goes right back to the main Crunchyroll menu as if I didn't log in at all. This happens EVERY TIME I try to sign into my Crunchyroll account on Apple TV and I'm getting really irritated by it because it just won't do anything. This has been going on since my family bought the Apple TV (couple years ago) and I have tried everything but it still just refuses to let me sign in. It lets me log in with my email, put I'm my password, and then goes STRAIGHT BACK to the main Crunchyroll menu as if I didn't log in at all..

Can someone help please?

[Also, our Apple TV is under my Dad's Apple ID, and my Crunchyroll is just my own account with my own email. But that shouldn't make a difference right? I'm just signing into a Crunchyroll account, not an Apple one.]

Thanks

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Jun 10, 2014 12:29 PM

9 replies

Dec 21, 2015 9:25 PM in response to vazandrew

If anyone is still having the Apple TV -Crunchyroll login issue just enter the all of your credentials manually with the Apple TV remote, when entering the username/email they must erase the username/email that auto populates and re-enter it manually using the Apple TV remote.

I Know it a pain in the *** but it works... If your still having issues with your login, just let me know I will walk you the the steps I took.

This is how I fixed my issue.

Won't let me sign into Crunchyroll?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.