Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad is Sync but now doesn't Show mucis on Itunes only on Ipad.

Hi. My ipad is sync to computer, but recently I added 2 new playlist to itunes. When I sent the playlist form itunes to the ipad, all the music disappeared from the ipad on itunes, but they are still on the ipad hardware. (The two new playlist was added but all the other playlist and music are not visible on itunes). Help!!!!!! I want to delete all the music and synce all the playlist over.

iPad 2

Posted on Jun 10, 2014 2:48 PM

2 replies

Jun 12, 2014 9:19 AM in response to joe2grin

Hi joe2grin,

If you would like to remove the music that is currently on your iPad and resync it from iTunes, you will want to deselect the sync option for Music in iTunes, click Apply, then reselect the sync option for Music and click Apply again. You may also find the following article helpful:

iOS: How to transfer or sync content to your computer

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1296

Regards,

- Brenden

Jun 12, 2014 4:13 PM in response to brenden dv

I have tried that but it doesn't work! (When I unselect the playlist or any other music on itunes then press sync it takes off the two added playlist on the ipad and itunes, but it doesn't take off the other songs on the ipad)
When I try to add the playlist it adds them but overrides the previous songs and making it double songs on the ipad!!

Ipad is Sync but now doesn't Show mucis on Itunes only on Ipad.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.