Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad mini (ios7) can't use wechat?

I recently got the ipad mini from store, i suppose it is IOS 7, i searched 'wechat' from my ipad mini, i didn't see wechat but see some related apps such as wechat emotions etc.

When i searched 'wechat' from apple store from my pc, it said 'wechat can be used by ipad and iphone', so what happened to my ipad mini?

Can ipad mini ios 7 use wechat or not? Thanks.

iPad, iOS 7, Model A1432, IPAD MINI

Posted on Jun 11, 2014 6:13 AM

6 replies

Jun 11, 2014 6:37 AM in response to lavender2008

Its possible there is no full iPad version.

You should still be able to download the iPhone version to your iPad and use it there. You may need to tap the iPhone Apps tab at the top of the search results to see it though.

Or just browse to the link provided by pjl123 and tap on open in iTunes if it doesn't autmatically open the App store App.

Jun 11, 2014 6:43 AM in response to Phil0124

Thanks, all! i have to say the support from apple forum is definitely unbeatable.

However, I used nexus 4, nexus 7 before, compared to Ipad mini, i have to say i love Nexus definitely better from user friendly and easiness to use perspective. Nexus is much more convenient to navigate thru their apps and functionalities.

But i have to say the support from apple forum is definitely unbeatable.

ipad mini (ios7) can't use wechat?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.