Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing questionnaire on job submission

I applied for a job with apple but when I check on the status is has a (-) under the questionnaire. No questionnaire was ever displayed for me to take. Am I missing a step or is a questionnaire not required for the job posting?

Posted on Jun 11, 2014 4:42 PM

2 replies

Mar 27, 2015 5:47 PM in response to Bradw369

Brad & bob

I follow my city's Store Jobs (maybe in hopes one day my son will apply for one!) so I have some Job Listings to view available to me - but no "Submissions" to see or test. Neither have I pre-submitted a "Resume" so I can't test that to see if it wants to give me a questionnaire during that process.

I have looked high and low on the MyJobs page for a "Help" or "Support" link - so I see why you are here = no way to ask for clarification.

If I were ya'll, I would CALL the Store to which you applied, ask for the Manager and explain the confusion you are experiencing. (Maybe it's a test of initiative!?!)

best luck

ÇÇÇ

Missing questionnaire on job submission

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.