Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is the joystick Saitek X52 compatible with OS X?

On Saitek website, it doesn't say anything about OS X... Some people told it works very well on thei MacBook Pro. So you might know if it works on OS X?

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Jun 12, 2014 3:54 AM

3 replies

Aug 3, 2014 1:04 AM in response to vinceduverge

I'm using the x52 with xplane 10 on a 27inch imac. But the joystick will work equally well on a MacBook

xplane picks up all the buttons and it works well All are addressable. What isn't available is the programming of the mfd unit on the controller, modes etc. but for most that's probably not an issue. If on windows saitek provide software that let's you further programme your controller. That obviously won't run on osx.

Im very very happy with my x52 on osx.

Nov 29, 2015 10:15 AM in response to vinceduverge

hi

I bought as well few days ago x-plane together with the Saitek x52. unfortunately it does not work on OS X 10.11.2 El Capitan. i read in different communities that it is working only with the Beta 4 used only by Beta testers.

i would like to ask you, how long do we have to wait for a new upgrading so we can finally use our x52 together with x-plane?

many thanks

marco

Is the joystick Saitek X52 compatible with OS X?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.