Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 7.1 - MDM command RemoveProfile does not receive 'Acknowledge' status

Hi guys,

I'm having new experience with MDM protocol over Iphone devices. Lately I'm having a strange behavior when I send 'RemoveProfile' command to my device. I tested this behaviour on Iphone 4S and 5S with different results. With Iphone4S (IOS 6.1) when I send the RemoveProfile command i received 'Acknowledge' status that confirm the correct execution of the command itself. With Iphone5S (IOS 7.1.1) I have a different behaviour with the same command (RemoveProfile); My MDM server doesn't receive 'Acknowledge' status by device after sending the RemoveProfile command. In this case I can't know if command is performed correctly by device or not. Is there anyone with similar problem?

Thanks in advance

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1.1

Posted on Jun 13, 2014 2:21 AM

3 replies

Jul 9, 2014 6:46 AM in response to Praveen Madanu

I would like to create my own MDM server and handle the devices, Apple provides the Device Enrollment Program (DEP) as this is not available in India, so I would go with my own server similar like the way Airwatch, Mobile Iron does. I have everything ready (configuration profiles and APNS certificates) but how the server communicates with the devices using APNS is unknown to me. …

IOS 7.1 - MDM command RemoveProfile does not receive 'Acknowledge' status

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.