Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recover Deleted iPhone Photos

Hi all,

So I connected my mom's phone to her laptop, downloaded a few photos on iPhoto, and ejected the phone. The following day, she deleted ALL her pictures. Her iPhone 5 isn't using iCloud or PhotoStream. I've tried apps online. Are there any apps from the App Store or methods to recover those deleted pictures. I've used MobiSaver, it recovered old old pictures, just not the more recent pictures. Any apps for iPhones to recover those pictures. Computer apps from App Store and Mobile apps from App Store. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

iPhone 5

Posted on Jun 13, 2014 2:35 AM

2 replies

Jul 9, 2014 9:47 PM in response to josephine750

josephine750 wrote:

So I connected my mom's phone to her laptop, downloaded a few photos on iPhoto, and ejected the phone. The following day, she deleted ALL her pictures.

Presumably, "downloaded a few photos on iPhoto" means you used iPhoto on her laptop to transfer some photos to her iPhone. And presumably, "she deleted all her pictures" means she deleted her photos on her iPhone, since, after all, this is the iPhone forum.

So if that is the case, all her photos still exist on iPhoto on her laptop, and all she has to do is get them from her laptop to her iPhone the same way it was done the first time.

Recover Deleted iPhone Photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.