Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

com.apple.camera bug_type 109

If everyone here can help to explain below error message, coz I found I could not open my Iphone Camera, alway open and close immediately.

bundle ID: com.apple.camera, app_name. Camera, bug type: 109, name : Camera. Iphone OS 7.1.1 version: 43 (1.0.0)

Exception type: exc_crash(sigabrt)

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1.1

Posted on Jun 13, 2014 10:24 AM

2 replies

Jun 23, 2014 8:32 PM in response to Duke Xux

I have the same exact error message within my settings, diagnostics! My front camera won't activate & no picture can be seen! I can't FaceTime with my iPad due to the camera failure. I've tried the restart & reset, neither worked for me! Please, if someone may have an answer to why my camera stopped working! My front camera won't work for Photo Booth, FaceTime nor the camera!?!?

PLEASE HELP!!!

com.apple.camera bug_type 109

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.