Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can anybody help me? i have an error message about internet connectivity when i try to download garage band content every time.

I am having issues with logicpro x and garage band using marverics.

After the installation is done when opening the program almost 90% trhu i get an error message content could not download because of internet connectivity.

I try different connection still same error mesage.

Any body had the same issue, can you help please

Logic Pro X, OS X Mavericks (10.9.3)

Posted on Jun 13, 2014 12:13 PM

1 reply

Jun 13, 2014 12:44 PM in response to NYmarcMic

After the installation is done when opening the program almost 90% trhu i get an error message content could not download because of internet connectivity.

Is this the in-app purchase, that does not suucceed? Then check this support document:

GarageBand for Mac (v10.0): Unable to complete in-app purchase

The error message can also be due to antivirus software or firewalls peventing the installer to contact the store. Then it would help to boot your Mac into Safe mode, to disable all non-standard extensions and try again to download the additional content:

See this: Mac OS X: Starting up in Safe Mode

can anybody help me? i have an error message about internet connectivity when i try to download garage band content every time.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.