Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i sign out from ichat ??

how can i sign out from the ichat ??

Posted on Jun 13, 2014 5:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2014 12:50 PM

HI,

In all versions of iChat to to the ichat Menu > Preferences > Accounts and disable the "Enable this Account" tick box on the accounts you don't want to login (or remain logged in)

Alternatively you can go to iChat Menu > Accounts any ticked items in this List are Logged in.

Selecting them will log them out.

In the Preferences > Accounts you can highlight any account in the List and use the Minus button at the bottom to delete it (accept for the Bonjour one which is permanent).

User uploaded file

8:50 pm Saturday; June 14, 2014

 iMac 2.5Ghz i5 2011 (Mavericks 10.9)
 G4/1GhzDual MDD (Leopard 10.5.8)
 MacBookPro 2Gb (Snow Leopard 10.6.8)
 Mac OS X (10.6.8),
 Couple of iPhones and an iPad
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 14, 2014 12:50 PM in response to Allouz__85

HI,

In all versions of iChat to to the ichat Menu > Preferences > Accounts and disable the "Enable this Account" tick box on the accounts you don't want to login (or remain logged in)

Alternatively you can go to iChat Menu > Accounts any ticked items in this List are Logged in.

Selecting them will log them out.

In the Preferences > Accounts you can highlight any account in the List and use the Minus button at the bottom to delete it (accept for the Bonjour one which is permanent).

User uploaded file

8:50 pm Saturday; June 14, 2014

 iMac 2.5Ghz i5 2011 (Mavericks 10.9)
 G4/1GhzDual MDD (Leopard 10.5.8)
 MacBookPro 2Gb (Snow Leopard 10.6.8)
 Mac OS X (10.6.8),
 Couple of iPhones and an iPad

how can i sign out from ichat ??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.