Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mystery videos showing on iTunes?

I just recently got an iPad and when I connect to my laptop on look at the content in iTunes it shows me three videos that I most certainly did not download and I have no idea where it came from. Any ideas on how I can delete it from the iPad/from iTunes? There are two videos I recognize from my old Windows Laptop (I have a Mac now) but the other three videos is of some TV show I don't watch and have never heard of before and is quite inappropriate. I have no idea how to delete it! Even though it just shows up when I plug my Ipad to my laptop and open it in Itunes i really really want to get rid of it. Help?

Also does anyone know if whats on the Icloud fills up the "Other" section of Ipad Usage? I have a HUGE other section on my Ipad and like I said very new so I have no idea where its coming from

iPad

Posted on Jun 13, 2014 10:04 PM

2 replies

Mystery videos showing on iTunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.