641 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 16, 2014 11:54 AM by griff w
Hi there Strawberry242,
You may find the information in the article below helpful.
iOS 7.1.1 or later:
- Go to Settings > Safari > Passwords & AutoFill and make sure that Names and Passwords is on.
- Go to your Home screen and open Safari. If Safari is black or dark instead of white or gray, Private Browsing is on. Safari doesn't save account names and passwords when Private Browsing is on. To turn off Private Browsing:
OS X Mavericks v10.9 or later:
- Choose Safari > Preferences, then click Passwords.
- Select AutoFill user names and password.
- Open the Safari menu and see if Private Browsing is selected. Safari doesn't save account names and passwords when Private Browsing is on.