Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I sync my contacts from my HP computer to my ipad?

How do I sync my contacts from my HP computer to my ipad?

iPad mini Wi-Fi

Posted on Jun 14, 2014 11:41 AM

1 reply

Jun 16, 2014 9:06 AM in response to kcwilke1

Hi kcwilke1,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

Take a look at the articles below and the excerpts from them, they will tell you how to sync the contacts to your iPad and provide more information about about syncing process.

iTunes 11 for Windows: Sync contacts, calendars, and other info with iPod, iPhone, or iPad

http://support.apple.com/kb/PH12317

Sync contacts and other info with iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad

1. Connect your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad to your computer and select your device.
  2. Click the Info button and select the items you want to sync.
  3. Click Apply.

iOS: How to transfer or sync content to your computer

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1296

In Windows, choose Sync Contacts.

You can sync your contacts with:

• Contacts (OS X Mountain Lion or OS X Mavericks v10.9.3 or later)
  • Microsoft Entourage 2004, Microsoft Entourage 2008, or Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac (OS X Mountain Lion and earlier)
  • Microsoft Outlook 2003, Microsoft Outlook 2007, Microsoft Outlook 2010 (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8)
  • Microsoft Entourage 2004, Microsoft Entourage 2008, or Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac (OS X Mountain Lion or earlier)
  • Windows Address Book (Windows XP)
  • Windows Contacts (Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8)
  • Address Book (OS X Lion or earlier)

Notes:

• When syncing contacts, you can choose to sync all of your contacts or selected groups. The option to sync selected items may not show up until after the first sync.
  • You can select a group of contacts to which all new contacts created on your iOS device will be added.
  • Additional options for syncing include syncing your contacts with Yahoo or Gmail (Google Mail). You will need to configure it with the user name and password for your Yahoo or Google account.

-Jason

how do I sync my contacts from my HP computer to my ipad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.