Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to copy TV show to iPad

When I am trying to copy TV-Show from iTunes (11.2.2.3) to iPad (4) episodes are not actually copied to the device.

I select TV-Show in iTunes, then click "Sync". Then I click to iPad and I see the episodes I selected in the list of TV-Shows, but they are light grey and there is an icon in the first column of the episodes list - I don't know, a kind of "waiting" or something. Nothing is happening ...

But if I set the same files new type - for example, "Movie" - and then click "Sync" in iTunes - the files (episodes) are copied immediately. But of course as movies, not TV-Shows.

What am I doing wrong?

iPad, iOS 7.1.1

Posted on Jun 15, 2014 5:16 AM

3 replies

Jun 15, 2014 6:01 AM in response to alexey.palagin

You are seeing the dotted circle symbol I assume, the grey "waiting" icon that you describe. That means that the items didn't sync correctly which you already know.

See if you can unsync the TV shows by using iTunes and then try again. If you can't unsync the shows, reset the iPad and then try to unsync them again.

Reset the iPad by holding down on the sleep and home buttons at the same time for about 10-15 seconds until the Apple Logo appears - ignore the red slider if it appears on the screen - let go of the buttons. Let the iPad start up.

Unable to copy TV show to iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.