Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Still Charging applies and can't buy anything !!! check your payment information !!!!!

Hello Apple Support,

Please this is the second topic and I need a fast response and hope this fixed, I charged may 8 or 9 Times until now and Still my Credit Card Information not Confirmed or allowed to buy Apps !!! same details in The Bank I used, Same details in my Paypal as Verified I used ? So what I can do. I think your help needed to confirm it from your side please. Waiting for your Confirm and what I can do waiting for your Reply

Thanks in advance

iPad Air Wi-Fi, Cellular, iOS 7.1.1

Posted on Jun 15, 2014 8:36 AM

3 replies

Jun 15, 2014 11:32 AM in response to SmaRtSEED

We are fellow users here on these user-to-user forums, you're not talking to iTunes Support nor Apple.

What actually happens when you try to buy something ? If you are getting an error message then what does it say ? For a credit card to have a chance of being accepted it needs to be registered to the same name and address as on your iTunes account, and it needs to have been issued by a bank in the country where you and your iTunes account are.

Jun 15, 2014 1:54 PM in response to King_Penguin

everytime I try to change my location or updating my Address I got charged !! how come I charged every time 1$ and every time can't buy and apps after I click on the app page to buy it transfer me again to the payment methods and I click done it charged only 1$ and giving message (The payment information Not Matching with the Bank ) Like that and I swear I used the same So why charging is OK and buying Apps is not !!! also I used my Credit Card for Shopping Online on a lot of webites and everthing going fine.. So what I have to do

Jun 15, 2014 2:01 PM in response to SmaRtSEED

The $1 is not a charge. Each time that you change your card details (or your name and address) a small temporary store holding charge (i.e. $1) may be applied to check that the card details are correct and valid and that it's registered to exactly the same name and address as on your iTunes account - it should disappear off your account within a few days or so.

Store holding charge : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3702

Your name and address on your iTunes account match your credit card, and the card was issued by a bank in the country where you are and which you have on your iTunes account ?

See this page about bank records not matching : http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1646

If the steps on it don't fix it then try what it says at the bottom of the page :

If the issue persists, contact your credit card company and verify that they and any company they use to process credit card authorizations have the correct information on file.

Still Charging applies and can't buy anything !!! check your payment information !!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.