Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

phones with virus -

My Iphone keeps getting gigs of unknown info pushed to it even with everthing diabled any ideas ... tthe only thing i can use is the phone aspect

iPhone 4S, Help

Posted on Jun 15, 2014 7:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2014 7:24 PM

Jail broken? What do you mean by 'everything'? If wi-fi, celular, and BT is off then you should have nothing getting pushed to it.

11 replies

Jun 15, 2014 8:13 PM in response to pogster

i have cell cover age & my network on @ home ..but over the period of a 24 hours i get 7-8 gigs of unkwn data get put on .... some how & i cant make it stop,,,,..afraid to use the phone ... exept for phoe calls ..only any more... i have taken it to verisn a couple of times & they cant tell me whats going on ... they are my pervider...& have also took it to my teck buddies who repair i phones & i pads all day they know the ins & ous of the haedware & software ...but its leaving them scratch thier heads ... have done full restores on numous ocations.... i bought the thing new & have never had issues before ... have kept upto date on all software update on my copter & phone I use i tunes as a soures to reset & have doneit without using i tunes manually ......Im afraid i have a virus or something is going on moer than meets the eye... about ready to give up on it .... i have 10 fresh restores atleast...... any help or suggestions would be awsome thanks

Jun 15, 2014 10:18 PM in response to Chris Culver

I recently opened an email from Microsoft on my iPhone. The email ran something along the lines of 'your hotmail account may be compromised. Click this link if you did not request the validation code. I clicked link but then had a moment of clarity and changed the data via my hotmail account. However since then on numerous occasions (but not every occasion) when I open emails a screen quickly flashes up with the Microsoft account details (as in the address details when you click on sender in an email) before proceeding very quickly to my emails.

Do you think my phone has been compromised?

Many thanks in advance.

phones with virus -

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.