Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

RAW images not supported after Time Machine restore

After restoring from a Time Machine Backup all of the RAW images in my aperture library show as "Not supported", even though they did work on my old laptop (where the backup was made).

I downloaded and installed the latest version of Camera RAW but it still doesn't work. Any help?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mavericks (10.9.3), 2.5GHz Intel Core i5, 16GB of RAM

Posted on Jun 16, 2014 5:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2014 6:14 PM

You have tried to Reprocess the Raw files and it wont let you? The the old stand by is repair permissions and repair data base by opening AP with option command keys held down. Are they referenced or Managed? either way you can find them and copy to desktop or HD to make sure they are not damaged and reimport them. Hope its not all of them

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2014 6:14 PM in response to idspence161

You have tried to Reprocess the Raw files and it wont let you? The the old stand by is repair permissions and repair data base by opening AP with option command keys held down. Are they referenced or Managed? either way you can find them and copy to desktop or HD to make sure they are not damaged and reimport them. Hope its not all of them

RAW images not supported after Time Machine restore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.