Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using Magic Mouse with Windows 8.1

Because of my work, I have to use a Windows 8.1 computer even though my personal preference, which I use at home, is a late 2013 Mac Pro (a pretty awesome machine). I have purchased a Mac wireless keyboard and Magic Mouse to use with the Windows box. The keyboard works great but I'm trying to find drivers for the Magic Mouse so that I can use vertical scrolling with it. I found this site: http://pcabletech.wordpress.com/2013/02/14/apple-bluetooth-wireless-keyboard-win dows-8/ which describes a pretty lengthy process for accomplishing this. Would anyone happen to know where I can simply download the appropriate driver to make this work?

Thanks,

Louis

Mac Pro (Late 2013), OS X Mavericks (10.9.3), Using the Magic Mouse on Win 8.1 PC

Posted on Jun 17, 2014 2:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2014 2:50 AM

Because Magic mouse is not made for Windows machines you sometimes have to take a long route. Here are three more options to check out. Items 1 and 2 look best.

Install Apple's Magic Mouse Drivers on Windows 8 with Natural Scrolling and Battery Percentage

Magic Tools for Windows - Download - Magic Mouse Utilities for Windows

▶ Magic Mouse with Windows 8 - YouTube

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 17, 2014 2:50 AM in response to Mild Mannered Professor

Because Magic mouse is not made for Windows machines you sometimes have to take a long route. Here are three more options to check out. Items 1 and 2 look best.

Install Apple's Magic Mouse Drivers on Windows 8 with Natural Scrolling and Battery Percentage

Magic Tools for Windows - Download - Magic Mouse Utilities for Windows

▶ Magic Mouse with Windows 8 - YouTube

Using Magic Mouse with Windows 8.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.