Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lightning digital AV adapter not working iPad 4

Hi,

Can someone help here? I just bought the digital AV lightning adapter- genuine apple product, but my iPad 4 neither charge happens when connected to power via the USB port nor the iPad detected in my TV via HDMI. According to all of the forum and apple support details, the lightning adapter should support the iPad 4 . Please help to trouble shoot if anyone have any clue or suggestions to over come. My TV input mode is properly chosen, inspire of this TV display states "no signal" also there is no airplay shows up when I slide the control centre in iPad after connecting to TV via HDMI. Not really what's wrong here...

Appreciate any help, further thoughts to trouble shoot this problem....

Thanks in advance

iPad, iPad 4

Posted on Jun 17, 2014 10:31 AM

1 reply

May 20, 2015 6:39 AM in response to Saibro

Hello Saibro

i too recently had this problem, I never had a problem with my iPad 2

but when I upgraded to my iPad air I had to change my av adapter to HDMI cable to one that fit the different size area

where you charge the iPad

It worked fine for a week then it just stopped, I got a blank screen saying no signal on my LG TV

after trying for days changing my leads etc, I ended up resetting my settings, I was going to restore from an earlier

backup but out of sheer annoyance I thought I would try that, Do not erase your IPad just reset your settings

settings < General < Reset < Reset all settings

I don't know if it was something I changed accidentally but this worked for me, after that it started to mirror again

hope this helps

Lightning digital AV adapter not working iPad 4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.