Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with controlling Loopback with midi hardware

I am using MainStage and I have a problem with Loopback. When I connect the functions (play, rec, etc ) to buttons on the layout it works perfectly and reflects the status of the function button on the plugin. But if I then hook up a hardware midi controller to trig these buttons they become out of sync with the plugin buttons. The sound works perfectly but the buttons on the layout is out of sync. Since it seems to work well on a similar plugin (playback) it must be a bug in the Loopback plugin.

Posted on Jun 19, 2014 6:26 AM

2 replies

Jul 9, 2014 7:54 AM in response to Rickardius

When you are mapping your hardware buttons to the software buttons using the "Assign" function, it can make a difference whether or not you press the hardware button and then turn off assign; or...press and release the hardware button and then turn off assign.

Also check the "Invert Parameter Range" box and see if that puts them back in sync.

I can give you more detail later, but I am short on time at the moment.

-Thomjinx

Problems with controlling Loopback with midi hardware

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.