Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

having troubles getting all the music off of my iphone 4 ..its all unchecked on my library when its plugged in but when I sync on the computer it douse not come off the phone and all the music is still there.

looking for a solution to this problem and all updates are up to date with computer and itunes .. thanks

Posted on Jun 19, 2014 7:37 PM

8 replies

Jun 20, 2014 5:44 PM in response to chad_11

chad_11 wrote:

so I am clicked"on this Iphone" all the music is unchecked but when i click on the music tab to sync music it wants to remove existing music , movies and more .. and replace with the library with that i have on the computer which is all the same but will my iTunes purchases disappear ?

They will be removed from your iPhone but nothing will be removed from iTunes on your computer.

Jun 21, 2014 1:45 PM in response to chad_11

yes that correct and my iphone has only been connected to the one im currently talking about .... i have a ipad thats on the apple acount also but it has never been pluged in to the computer so that should not effect it. or should i just hit sync and hope for the best ahah

Connect the iPad, back it up, then restore it.

having troubles getting all the music off of my iphone 4 ..its all unchecked on my library when its plugged in but when I sync on the computer it douse not come off the phone and all the music is still there.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.