Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an iPod Touch (4th Generation I think--it was given to me used) I use the iPod mainly during the night. I want to be able to play 1 Artist multiple albumsduring the night. How can I do this?

How do you play multiple albums by a single Artist? I like to play the iPod all night to help me sleep but so far I have only been able to get 1 album to play all night.
Version 6.1.6 (10B500) Model PC544LL/A iOS 6.1.6 Storage available 18.2 GB Used 10.3 GB

Posted on Jun 20, 2014 1:23 PM

2 replies

Jun 20, 2014 1:27 PM in response to Community User

You need to make a playlist with all the tracks from the albums you want, then you select the playlist at night rather than a specific album. You have the added benefit of being able to shuffle the tracks so you don't listen to the same ones in the same order each night.

If you don't know how to make a playlist on your iPod, then you can make one on your computer and sync it to the iPod through iTunes.

Please get iPod Touch User Manual - iOS 6

I have an iPod Touch (4th Generation I think--it was given to me used) I use the iPod mainly during the night. I want to be able to play 1 Artist multiple albumsduring the night. How can I do this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.