Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iBook Author - Publishing a book - Rejection from Apple

Good morning,

I am trying to publish a book on iBooks using iBook Author. My submission has been rejected 3 times already. Not an easy ride. Sometime the explanation for rejection is quite generic and does not give much details about what is really wrong.

For instance I was told the widget did not work etc...whereas they are working perfectly when I preview my book in iTune Author using the preview function.

So I have removed all the widgets and resubmitted the book without widgets. However Apple says again that the widgets are not working. I am wondering if they have realised that the book no longer contains any widget.

The last ticket says: All books must contain the full and complete text and must not be missing chapters, referenced indices, footnotes, or other content

But again, when I browse through the book on iBook Authors preview, all chapters, section etc...are correct.

I am wondering whether this has to do with a set up in the "iBook Author Inspector fist tab (on the left hand side with the iBook icon). This tab shows "Document and TOC - Table of Content". Is there something I need to do in there ?

Thanks,

P0mme

Posted on Jun 20, 2014 5:31 PM

1 reply

iBook Author - Publishing a book - Rejection from Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.