Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted songs on iPhone 5 still show up?

I deleted all the songs off my iPhone, But when I open up my music, all the songs are still there! I can't play them, but they are still listed. I cannot do the swipe and delete, I went to my manage storage but it said there was no data for my music. iTunes says they're gone as well and I restarted my phone but they are still there. Please help.

Posted on Jun 20, 2014 9:54 PM

14 replies

Jun 20, 2014 11:06 PM in response to Community User

As Steve said the next step would be to restore, but try one last thing if you haven't restore already. Go to Settings > iTunes & App Stores and tap your Apple ID and tap sign out. Check your music app and see if they still appear. If they do, then continue on with restoring. If they do not, go back to Settings > iTunes & App Stores and sign back in. The Music should stay ton as long as Settings > Music > Show All Music is Off.

Sometimes these previous purchases get stuck and I have read many posts that are being resolved in this scenario with just signing out of Settings > iTunes & App Stores to break that corrupt connection. Good Luck.

Deleted songs on iPhone 5 still show up?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.