Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Its been 3 days. I am Facing problem in google chrome. IT automatically turned into its previous version. Its too slow. As I have a wireless connection. I want to update my google chrome. I don't know, how help me in this.

hey. MY Google Chrome has automatically tuned to its previous version. I am Facing Problems in searching. I want to update my Google Chrome. But I don't know how?. help me. Because it is too slow. I want my new version back. Tell me how can I fix it?

Posted on Jun 24, 2014 10:53 AM

2 replies

Jun 24, 2014 5:25 PM in response to Community User

Indeed we need to find out what kind of Mac you have. Chrome cannot run on the pre-2006 "all-in-one" desktop computers this forum covers, and we need to get you to a more active forum. The other Allan and I come here for naps because it is so quiet!

In the long run, however, you may need to talk to Google Support, as Chrome is not an Apple product.

Its been 3 days. I am Facing problem in google chrome. IT automatically turned into its previous version. Its too slow. As I have a wireless connection. I want to update my google chrome. I don't know, how help me in this.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.