Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need help in iTunes producer

Please can someone tell me what to do next... I keep getting these errors when trying to submit my book to iTunes...

ERROR ITMS-9000: "We_Recycle_-_Team_Ison-Herr.epub: index.html(2): value of attribute "lang" is invalid; must be an RFC 3066 language identifier" at Book (MZItmspBookPackage)

ERROR ITMS-9000: "We_Recycle_-_Team_Ison-Herr.epub: index.html(2): value of attribute "xml:lang" is invalid; must be an RFC 3066 language identifier" at Book (MZItmspBookPackage)

ERROR ITMS-9000: "We_Recycle_-_Team_Ison-Herr.epub: index.html(13): element "img" missing required attribute "alt". This error occurs 26 times." at Book (MZItmspBookPackage)...

Can anyone tell me what tis even means... support said it was an issue with my .epub file so i redid it and still am getting these errors... please help!

Posted on Jun 24, 2014 12:17 PM

There are no replies.

I need help in iTunes producer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.