Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Raw Support for the X Pro 1 from Fuji

Does anybody has an idea how to integrate Raw Files from the XPRO1 from Fuji?

I use MBP with 10.8.5 and keep Aperture 3.4.5 until I am sure all issues that appeared once are fixed or Aperture 4 will be available.

So the question further would be if 3.5 supports the XPRO1?

Thanks in advance

Posted on Jun 24, 2014 3:37 PM

3 replies

Jun 25, 2014 1:09 PM in response to fotoroeder

"Too many issues were written?"

Ummm... Anything specific? I've seen no issues on Mavericks that are worse in any way than on Mountain Lion. If you're reading on the Internet, note that nobody ever writes in just to say "works great!"

FWIW most reviews I've seen point that the OS X raw converter does a better job with Fuji RAW files than does Lightroom.

Jun 27, 2014 7:30 AM in response to fotoroeder

Aperture 3.5 supported X-Pro1 RAW files in Mountain Lion and, as noted, continues to support them in Mavericks. I agree with the reviewers that William Lloyd mentions that OS X's RAW converter is better than that provided by Adobe for Lightroom. I see no reason whatsoever to switch to Lightroom (though I have it as part of my Photoshop Creative Cloud subscription) from Aperture on account of RAW conversion support for my Fujifilm X cameras (I also use the X100S).

Raw Support for the X Pro 1 from Fuji

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.