Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to upload iMovie to youtube and keep the audio? When I finally was able to get the video downloaded youtube blocked the audio, which was from youtube videos and theme music from iMove.

I'm just trying to get a iMovie that I had to make for a graduate class to youtube or anywhere for that matter. I was able to successfully upload video to youtube, but then youtube blocked the audio. The movie was a collection of movie clips I pulled from youtube and the music was theme music from the iMovie. Help!

Posted on Jun 24, 2014 9:44 PM

2 replies

Jun 30, 2014 4:51 PM in response to Community User

Try uploading the video again. I know it may be a complete failure but maybe it could work. iMovie music is Royalty free which means that youtube shouldn't block it. Maybe there was a problem in the uploading from the Ipad because sometimes that can happen. You might also try moving the file over to a computer and uploading it there. It may solve the problem. invisible

How to upload iMovie to youtube and keep the audio? When I finally was able to get the video downloaded youtube blocked the audio, which was from youtube videos and theme music from iMove.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.