Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

storage full message appears on my iphone 5 while I have 20gb free,I deleted all my pictures,a lot of apps and it still appears and it say to manage my storage on settings to buy more space ,what do I have to do?

storage full message appears on my iphone 5 while I have 20gb free on my ICLOUD,

I deleted all my pictures,a lot of apps and it still appears and it sayS to manage my storage on settings to buy more space ,what do I have to do?

I used to have a lot of pictures and a lot of app,I deleted most of it and the message still appears and alway says to buy more storage as I still have 20gb free.

Posted on Jun 25, 2014 1:16 PM

3 replies

storage full message appears on my iphone 5 while I have 20gb free,I deleted all my pictures,a lot of apps and it still appears and it say to manage my storage on settings to buy more space ,what do I have to do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.