Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is there a way to make the tool bar larger?

I can enlarge everything so I can see it more easily,

everything that is EXCEPT the tool bars, menu bar, search window, etc.

How can I make all of those larger (more easily seen) ?

Posted on Jun 25, 2014 3:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2014 1:47 PM

You can set the resolution to a lower value to make things bigger. This makes everything universally bigger. Depending on the mac you have, you might could use something called HiDP mode which is a hack you have to do that will make things really big, though you can't fit much on the screen that way.

A little program called resolution tab will let you use HiDP, but it does not persist through reboots.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2014 1:47 PM in response to ApostrapheS

You can set the resolution to a lower value to make things bigger. This makes everything universally bigger. Depending on the mac you have, you might could use something called HiDP mode which is a hack you have to do that will make things really big, though you can't fit much on the screen that way.

A little program called resolution tab will let you use HiDP, but it does not persist through reboots.

is there a way to make the tool bar larger?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.