Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i turn off the automatic answers that appear every time i receive a call? it makes my cell no to work and i have to restart it. thanks!

can anybody tell me how do i turn off the automatic answers that appear every time i receive a call? it makes my cell no to work and i have to restart it. thanks!😉

Posted on Jun 26, 2014 11:46 AM

3 replies

Jul 10, 2014 9:58 AM in response to Lyssa

I have an Iphone 4s, and every time I receive a call and i dont answer it, the cell shows a black screen with many things to do and automatic messages to send, like "call back, save, remind, call now, call later, etc". If I don´t close it as soon as i receive the call, then the cell gets frozen in that screen and i have to restart it. Sory for my english, i´m from argentina! 🙂 thaks for your help !!!

how do i turn off the automatic answers that appear every time i receive a call? it makes my cell no to work and i have to restart it. thanks!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.