Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What happen to the templates that were in Motion 2? Is there any way to reduplicate them or download them?

What happen to the templates that were in Motion 2? Since I've upgraded to version 5 the templates provided aren't quite as good. Is there any way to reduplicate them or download them?

Posted on Jun 26, 2014 10:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2014 6:13 AM

Nope, not really. The render engine has changed significantly, so they had to do new ones. Personally, I rarely used the templates, so I don't miss them. I actually think the new ones are a bit more sophisticated. But yeah, if you wanted the old ones, you'd have to export them as a Motion 4 project (nothing older), then reimport them into Motion 5.

But, there are plenty of third party ones out there for free and for pay.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 27, 2014 6:13 AM in response to rockroar

Nope, not really. The render engine has changed significantly, so they had to do new ones. Personally, I rarely used the templates, so I don't miss them. I actually think the new ones are a bit more sophisticated. But yeah, if you wanted the old ones, you'd have to export them as a Motion 4 project (nothing older), then reimport them into Motion 5.

But, there are plenty of third party ones out there for free and for pay.

What happen to the templates that were in Motion 2? Is there any way to reduplicate them or download them?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.