Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes store Login

Is there a problem with the itunes store suddenly i have to login every time on the iphone

for no reason.

Posted on Jun 26, 2014 10:23 PM

2 replies

Mar 14, 2015 2:19 PM in response to Green_Punch

Hi There,

You'll have to provide a bit more information, but a step I would suggest taking is signing out of your Apple ID on your iPhone by going to Settings > iTunes & App Store, tapping your Apple ID email address and choosing Sign Out. From there, sign back in.

From there, try what you were originally doing again, and it should only prompt you once for your Apple ID and password and the loop you were stuck in should clear itself. This has worked for me when experiencing the same issue you are describing, if I understand it correctly. If you continue to experience the issue, I would contact iTunes Store support directly for assistance.

Hope this helps.

Jun 27, 2014 11:29 AM in response to Community User

Hi llarc84

thank you for responding i think i solved it by login out and login in to the iTunes Store

by the first popup i canceled it for security reasons and i want to find out what was going on.

right after i canceled it i found out that i already logged into the itunes store so i logged out&in

for some reason my iphone was lost his way maybe i need a i-phone 6 soon

Regards Edward

itunes store Login

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.