Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I read a Kindle book using iBooks?

Can I use iBooks to read a book I bought on Amazon or for that matter another reading App?

Posted on Jun 27, 2014 5:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2014 9:51 AM

I did not ask my question correctly.

When reading most Kindle books with photos on my iPad, using the Kindle app, the photos are no problem. The show up clearly.

But, sometimes the photos do not and a window appears saying I must go to SETTINGS and do what I have no idea, and that's the problem.

If I am reading a book with photos, bought on Amazon, using the Kindle app and I cannot view the photos what do I have to do?

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 27, 2014 9:51 AM in response to Demo

I did not ask my question correctly.

When reading most Kindle books with photos on my iPad, using the Kindle app, the photos are no problem. The show up clearly.

But, sometimes the photos do not and a window appears saying I must go to SETTINGS and do what I have no idea, and that's the problem.

If I am reading a book with photos, bought on Amazon, using the Kindle app and I cannot view the photos what do I have to do?

how do I read a Kindle book using iBooks?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.