Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

won't let me purchase Iphoto book, keeps saying approve billing info and i have!

i keep trying to order a photo book, but it says assembling and then tells me my billing info has changed and i need to approve it.

i've don't that so i don't understand what the problem is. it's a really important book and time sensitive and this has really messed things up 😟

Posted on Jun 28, 2014 9:14 AM

10 replies

Jun 28, 2014 9:33 AM in response to mettawp

What is your iPhoto version?

Have you set the correct country for the Print Products Store in the "iPhoto Preferences > Advanced" panel?

Edit your Billing and Delivery address on the page of the Apple Store:

Go to Apple's main page and click "Store", then "View account"

User uploaded file

On the "Accounts" page edit your default addresses. Do not only view them, enter the information again, to make sure, that there are no invisible characters causing problems. Then click the shopping cart to the right and enable Express Checkout.

Jun 28, 2014 2:29 PM in response to léonie

tried that, but the "teacher" person was trying to have the info wiped clean and then when i go to buy book then change the account stuff from there...

i just don't understand step # 7 says there's a place saying "method of payment" all i can find in the account stuff is 'change billing or address info'

?

7) Scroll down to the bottom of the screen to the "Method of Payment" section.

8) Remove your credit card number, then click on "Continue".

9) Open iPhoto and select "Buy Book".

10) Click on "Account Info" (or "Set Up Account" if "Account Info" is greyed out)

11) Enter in the same Apple ID and password you used to sign in to the Apple Store.

12) You will be prompted to go through three different steps to enter in your billing information.

13) Submit your order."

Jun 28, 2014 10:21 PM in response to léonie

hi there! i just wanted you to know i ended up going to the apple store and basically the problem is i guess i haven't done software updates in awhile, so i had to do those and will have to update my iphoto but i'm just waiting because i want to make sure i have everything backed up first.

thanks for your help!

won't let me purchase Iphoto book, keeps saying approve billing info and i have!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.