Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Because a USB device was drawing too much power from your computer, one or more of your USB devices have been disabled."

Hello Apple Community!

As a "Apple Fanboy" I always have my iPhone 5S or iPod touch 5th Generation connected to my Macbook Air (mid-2012)

This morning I connected my iPod touch 5th Generation with a genuine Lightning to USB Cable, and I received this message "Because a USB device was drawing too much power from your computer, one or more of your USB devices have been disabled." This is extremely frustrating! I already tried Command + ALT + P + R and it does not work! Please help me! I switched from PC to Mac for a quality and stress-free experience! If this issue can't be fixed will Apple replace my Macbook Air (mid-2012). This is a manufacture problem.

---

Mountain Lion 10.8.5

---

User uploaded file

Posted on Jun 28, 2014 11:26 AM

There are no replies.

"Because a USB device was drawing too much power from your computer, one or more of your USB devices have been disabled."

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.