Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with Location Services

I'm having problems with the location services on my iPad Air running iOS 7.1.1

User uploaded file

I've all services turned on, yet all apps which use location services say the services are turned off.

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Any my idea why this is happening?

Thanks.

Posted on Jun 29, 2014 3:36 AM

17 replies

Jul 23, 2014 12:48 PM in response to SSaiT

I am having the same problem. Suddenly location services not working. Worked before. There have been no changes to the router. Tried resetting the device, then ended up erasing all content and settings, and registering as new. Its occurring with all my apple devices (Ipad Retina, Ipod touch). Would be nice to get some resolution....

Jul 23, 2014 1:46 PM in response to robdrage

I'd already tried the router rebooting (3-4 times or so), that didn't work either. I will have to try a different network the next time I get into town, and see if that does anything. It just seems odd that the location services would suddenly stop working, when there have been no other changes. The Ipod "cannot determine location", and the Ipad has me off the coast of Africa in the middle of the ocean. I've never been there, although it might be an interesting place to visit.

Jul 24, 2014 5:54 AM in response to thewiseone24

Go to the website for the manufacturer of your router to see if there

are firmware updates available for that model. Check that website

for tips relating to your problem. Look at the settings for your

router to see if there is a problem with how you have it set up.

You should be able to find the manual at the manufacturer's website and through

google/bing/yahoo/your preferred search engine.

Problem with Location Services

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.