Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I change my iCloud Account information?

I used to use my dad's Apple ID, so I shared it with my sister. So for the iCloud Account Information part, using my dad's Apple ID,(this is how I got the iCloud Account Information on my sister's iPod: Settings>iCloud>Account>Mail) (here's how I got there on my sister's iPod touch 4th generation:

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

User uploaded file)

I made an iCloud account with an email that was very easy to remember. But now I have my own Apple ID and I want to use that (easy to remember) iCloud email with it my new Apple ID. When I try to put that (easy to remember)iCloud email with my Apple ID, this is what it says:

User uploaded file

I want to know if there is a way to change the iCloud email in the iCloud Account Information>

User uploaded file

Please help!!

Posted on Jun 29, 2014 11:12 PM

5 replies

Jul 2, 2014 9:15 AM in response to MariaTeresa64

Hi MariaTeresa64,

So you added your desired iCloud email to your dad's account but now want to use it with your own Apple ID.

As the message says when you try to add it to your account, it is already in use. You will need to remove it from his account first at the Manage your Apple ID site.

My Apple ID

https://appleid.apple.com/account/home

Best Regards,

Nubz

How can I change my iCloud Account information?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.