Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have created a book in iPhoto. The pages appear to have vertical streaks thru the photos, not seen on the original photos.

I have created a book in iPhoto. The pictures on the pages in the project appear to have one to two, vertical, electronic streaks thru them, not apparent elsewhere. I have done many books and have not seen this before. I don't want to place the order 'til I have solved the problem.

Posted on Jun 30, 2014 9:35 AM

3 replies

Jul 2, 2014 3:55 PM in response to annvennet

Try creating a PDF preview of the book and see if the streaks appear there. If they do not, it's likely a display or graphics issue and they will not show up when you order.

To create a PDF version, select your book project in iPhoto and click File on the menu bar at the top of the screen. From the drop down menu, choose Print. In the resulting window, click PDF in the lower left corner. From there you can choose 'open as pdf'. Then preview the book and check for the graphic anomalies (or any other mistakes) before ordering.

I have created a book in iPhoto. The pages appear to have vertical streaks thru the photos, not seen on the original photos.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.