Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm attempting to write an interactive iBook only arithmetic text for 4th graders and above. My problem is that I need to create interactive widgets that allow dragging graphic arrows and reorienting them, as well as computing the magnitude

I need help designing and installing into iBook books from iBook Author, interactive widgets that allow graphic arrows to be dragged and reoriented with automatic calculation of magnitude and direction for display. Are their people who want to help me do this? I am willing to credit them and allow them to profit from their assistance, as I have no particular interest in profiting from the book, I just want it accomplished.

Posted on Jun 30, 2014 2:41 PM

There are no replies.

I'm attempting to write an interactive iBook only arithmetic text for 4th graders and above. My problem is that I need to create interactive widgets that allow dragging graphic arrows and reorienting them, as well as computing the magnitude

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.