Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need help updating app in newstand.

I Have subscribed to Long Exposures through the App Store for my Newstand App. The latest edition will not download and says that I need to have the latest version of the App. I have the current version of the magazine app and the Newstand App according to the version history and i have the latest iOS for iPad. Also, one of my magazines lets me open the current edition but says it may not be optimized because I don't gave the current version of the app. I am assuming they are referring to Newstand. Again, I have the current version Based on the version history. I have my it set for auto updates for all apps. Any suggestions? Thanks!!

Posted on Jun 30, 2014 8:01 PM

2 replies

Jul 2, 2014 10:13 AM in response to iudoc97

Hello iudoc97

If you are having issues with the Magazine not working, try contacting the developer to see if they have any issues on their end that may be causing you the inability to get the latest edition. If everything is up to date and you are unable to get it resolved after contacting the magazine, then report the issue to the iTunes Store for further assistance.

iOS: An app you installed unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts1702

How to report an issue with your iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store purchase

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1933

Regards,

-Norm G.

Need help updating app in newstand.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.