Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't make a selection of my pathes even if i have set a program change number for each one.Why is that happening?

Hi everybody!

I send program change messages from my midi controller and the messages are accepted by mainstage 3 as shown in the midi message window,but i can't make a selection of my pathes even if i have set a program change number for each patch.Why is that happening?

I use a novation SL mki or a KORG Triton Le or a m-audio axiom 49 as midi controllers.The program change messages are transmitted by all the devices i mentioned above and shown as received in the midi messages window of mainstage 3.

Has anyone the same experience?

Posted on Jul 1, 2014 12:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2014 1:12 AM

Hi

Have you selected the correct device as the Program Change device and MIDI channel in the Concert Inspector?

CCT

1 reply

can't make a selection of my pathes even if i have set a program change number for each one.Why is that happening?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.