Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

tried to install the latest update on my ipad. i get an image of "itunes" with a connecting cord. hasnt changed in three hours. if i turn it off, it goes right back to same image on black background. i am stuck, please help me, thanks

i tried to install the latest update on my ipad. i get an image which says I tunes with a cord to plug in. it is on a black background.. it has been like this for three hours now. if i turn it off and then on again that is the only page that appears. i am stuck. please can anyone help me? thanks.

Posted on Jul 1, 2014 3:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2014 8:23 AM

Your iPad wants to be hooked to a computer running iTunes. It's in restore mode and the only way to get it out of it is by using a computer.

7 replies

tried to install the latest update on my ipad. i get an image of "itunes" with a connecting cord. hasnt changed in three hours. if i turn it off, it goes right back to same image on black background. i am stuck, please help me, thanks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.