Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trackpad++

Hi,

While searching on the web, I found TrackPad++ (http://www.trackpad.powerplan7.com/). This is a software driver that's adding functionality to the MBPr trackpad while working in Windows (BootCamp).

An issue with this software is that it's not digitally signed. My understanding is that the author is a talented programmer but he can't release his software commercially, which is really a pity.

It would be great if Apple purchased or licensed this software and included it into Boot Camp. I could then make best use of my laptop, depending on the applications I need (Parallels is not an option, as it doesn't support latest Windows technologies, such as DirectX 11, OpenGL 4, etc).

Is there any initiative from the Apple users' community to try to persuade Apple to provide us with better drivers for Windows?

Many thanks and regards,

Nikos

Posted on Jul 1, 2014 5:08 PM

1 reply

Trackpad++

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.