Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to fix my rss feed for resubmitting, I can see cover art and subscribe but don't see my episodes.

I've submitted my RSS feed and it came back with an error. I was able to fix the problem and can now see my cover art and subscribe to my podcast, but the episode is not there for me to listen to. My feed comes back ok on the feed testers. So I'm not quite sure what the problem is.

Here is my feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/TsCfT

Im not the most tech savvy person and it took a lot for me to get it to where its at now. Any help would be great full thanks.

Posted on Jul 1, 2014 7:07 PM

3 replies

Jul 1, 2014 7:58 PM in response to Jeremy and Ian

Ok so I was able to get my episodes to show up I realized what I was doing wrong. But now i'm having problems resubmitting it to itunes. I've been reading that there is a bug with re-submitting and that I might need to change my tittle. But I'm not really sure what that means and I don't want to change the name of my podcast. Do I need to change the name of my podcast on blogger? or my RSS feed? or would it be easier to delete my current RSS feed and burn a new one for the already current blogger page and submit that to itunes?

Jul 1, 2014 11:00 PM in response to Jeremy and Ian

There is no file at the address you give for your feed, probably you've mistyped it.

You've fallen over a bug in the automated part of the submissions process whereby you are told a feed has already been submitted even if it was subsequently rejected or removed. I'm afraid the workaround is indeed to change the title (the name of your podcast) slightly - you can change it back once accepted provided doing so does not change the feed URL. If you can change the feed filename, and hence its URL, this is also a good idea, as is changing the URL in the 'link' tag (this can easily be changed back afterwards).

Trying to fix my rss feed for resubmitting, I can see cover art and subscribe but don't see my episodes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.