Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Through my work email i received this. iTunes Vi informiamo che il vostro ID iTunes scade in meno di 48 H. should i be worried

I am in the UK and today received an email on my works PC with the following :

iTunes

Ciao (this line contained my work email address)

Vi informiamo che il vostro ID iTunes scade in meno di 48 H.
E'indispensabile effettuare una verifica dei tuoi dati è presente, altrimenti il vostro ID iTunes sarà distrutto.Basta cliccare il collegamento qui sotto .
Verifica subito.
Ci scusiamo per gli eventuali disagi causati.

Cordiali saluti.
iTunes servizio

Posted on Jul 2, 2014 12:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2014 12:22 AM

It's not from Apple, do not click on the links on it (they don't take you to an Apple site), and if you already have then do not fill in any of your details - it's phishing attempt to try and get your account details and payment info. You could forward the email to Apple : reportphishing@apple.com

iTunes accounts don't expire, and genuine emails from Apple tend to be personalised (not just 'hello' or 'dear customer')

Phishing emails : Identifying fraudulent "phishing" email

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2014 12:22 AM in response to Stotties

It's not from Apple, do not click on the links on it (they don't take you to an Apple site), and if you already have then do not fill in any of your details - it's phishing attempt to try and get your account details and payment info. You could forward the email to Apple : reportphishing@apple.com

iTunes accounts don't expire, and genuine emails from Apple tend to be personalised (not just 'hello' or 'dear customer')

Phishing emails : Identifying fraudulent "phishing" email

Through my work email i received this. iTunes Vi informiamo che il vostro ID iTunes scade in meno di 48 H. should i be worried

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.