Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photo book - organization of pics.

How do I ensure my pics stay in the order I want when creating a book?? I have made a folder in iPhoto with 10 albums in it that need to go into one book. Each album is supposed to be a "chapter" in the book. No matter how i create the book the pictures get scrambled and mixed up regardless of the album order I created.

Help?? It is a wedding book and I am way over deadline!!

Posted on Jul 2, 2014 12:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2014 2:12 AM

Dont use auto fill to add the photos to your book. Create the book empty, then drag the album for each chapter to the book icon in the source list, when you want to start that chapter. Drag the photos one by one to the pages like you want them,

3 replies

Jul 2, 2014 4:43 AM in response to catver

You're welcome.

! I just can't drag the album to the book in the source list, but if I open the album and copy al pics.

Sorry, I meant to write "Select the photos in the album and drag the photos from the album to the book in the source list." I'm a bit lazy with typing, when I only have my iPad and not the Mac. 😊

Selecting all photos in the album and simply dragging them to the book should work. Copy and paste should not be necessary.

Photo book - organization of pics.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.