Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Final Cut Studio 3

HI ALL, I have a question regarding FCS 3 I had her on my MacBook Pro 15" that died last year. I bought a new MacBook Pro 13" later in the year. I tried running from my old 15" hard drive my Final Cut Studio 3 BUT She would not run.....

I have the discs only problem is they are in Scotland and I am in California, I assumed as I don't see the splash or load up screen of final cut which has my serial. Then I could go to a part of my hard drive and retrieve the serial?

Nope

I contacted apple support and as I don't have my invoice (threw this away before moving to California) as I thought I would not need it. I am not due in the UK again to bring the discs back home to Cali until next summer.

Anyone offer a solution as Apple said I could get the serial only if I have the original MacBook Pro it was in, got my kids to smash it up as was not working and after paying the price of a new laptop in trying too fix a 4 year old machine, I like my MacBook gave up,

any any help is greatly appreciated.

James

Posted on Jul 2, 2014 7:06 AM

2 replies

Final Cut Studio 3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.